Crush The Ball Like Hank Aaron!
How to Teach 100-Pound 12u Hitters to Consistently Drive The Ball 300-Feet
Get a 1-Week Trial to 'The War Room' today and gain access to the following:
- Catapult Loading System (CLS) - HOW TO increase power without sacrificing swing quality.
- Pitch-Plane Domination (PPD) - HOW TO get hitters predictably hitting more line drives.
- Reaction Time Mastery (RTM) - HOW TO confidently get hitters on-time even on off speed and breaking balls.
- Truth About Explosive Rotational Power (The Truth) - Be certain by finding out the human movement principles, validated by science, that govern explosive rotational power.
This is where Bill Nye the Science Guy meets Babe Ruth. We take human movement principles, validated by science, and apply it to hitting a ball. In the old Biblical story, everyone agrees that Goliath should have crushed David. But what people don’t see was that David was an expert marksman with a slingshot. David never had to go toe-toe with Goliath. Why would he?! David was outmatched in strength and size! But what David had on Goliath was a better technical skill that outmatched the giant’s size and strength. And that’s what the Hitting Performance Lab is all about!
About Joey Myers
Hi, my Name is Joey Myers, and I’m the founder of the Hitting Performance Lab. I’m a member of the American Baseball Coaches Association (ABCA), the International Youth and Conditioning Association (IYCA), and the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR). I’m also partnered with the Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA).
I’m a certified Youth Fitness Specialist (YFS) through the International Youth Conditioning Association (IYCA), Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), and Vinyasa yoga instructor…AND, I’m also certified in the Functional Muscle Screen (FMS).
I’ve spent 11+ years in the corrective fitness field, and have a passionate curiosity to help other players – just like yours – dramatically improve performance through the science of human movement.
But it wasn’t so long ago that I was just as frustrated as your hitters are now. The stats I accumulated in my four years of Division One baseball at Fresno State (2000-2003) were completely sub-par:
.250 AVG, 9 homers, and 40 RBIs
I’m sure you’ll agree that these aren’t exactly impressive stats.
What I’ve found is that playing resumes don’t mean a DARN THING in the coaching world. They may get you the job. But it’s results that count. Results with real hitters. Here are a handful of my hitters getting results:
- 98-lb 11yo hitting the ball 300-feet, multiple times,
- 95-pounder hitting their first dinger over 270-feet? (this is actually the brother of the above hitter but 2 years younger),
- 115-lb 11yo not only hitting the ball 300-feet multiple times, but hitting over 40 homers in one season…to ALL fields,
- 66-lb 11yo hitting the ball over 180-feet, and…
- A 115-lb 13yo hitting the ball 330-feet.
By the way, these are just MY hitters. I have thousands of coaches across the US that apply the same HPL principles and get similar results. I’ve received multiple weekly emails from coaches/instructors/parents over the last 3 years that tell me so.
What’s really cool though, is that I can get results with my hitters and:
- I DON’T analyze thousands of hours of video footage,
- I DON’T spend 16 hours a day doing hitting lessons,
- I DON’T need professional hitting experience, and
- I DON’T even have 30+ years of coaching experience!
It’s NOT how you study, but what you study that counts. We apply human movement principles that are validated by science to hitting a ball. Physicists…Biologists…Bio-mechanical Engineers…and Body Workers. The rules to human movement NEVER change and remain constant.
“As to the methods there may be a million and then some, but principles are few. The man who grasps principles can successfully select his own methods. The man who tries methods, ignoring principles, is sure to have trouble.”
"Other coaches won't believe how your small sluggers frequently crush the ball."
"My son is 12 and I have use some of the teaching of the hitting lab are posting on here and my son hit the ball over 280 feet several times already in the game not just practices and also hit the on the fence on the fly on 300 feet field ,so what this guy is teaching works, a least for my son...He weight about 110 now but ,what i have noticed is how consistent his power has become thank you so much for your help, I played 10 years of professional baseball and I wish , could of use some of this advises."
Greg Del Mar
"Hey Joey, first, thanks for the course on hitting. My 12 year old has always been a solid hitter but after working the PPD stuff he has started hitting the ball over the fence on the big field at 315 ft to center. It has taken a few months work but well worth it, as he is seeing the results of the work and his teammates and coaches on his new travel team are amazed at the bombs flying out there. He's 5'3 and 120 pounds. I think the key has been getting low and turning the numbers and releasing. He always had trouble with the low strike, and he's stoked to now be on plane for that one as well now."
"Just want to say thank you. My son who is 14, 5'6" and maybe 120lbs is really benefiting from your drills. We modified his batting swing during this past off-season, per your instructions, and have definitely seen the power go up. He is a lefty that used to hit a lot of singles to opposite field. Now we are seeing, doubles, triples, and 2 HR's so far early in our season...to right field. He was never a pull hitter, but now is able to go that way with power while still going to left with a pitch. Thanks! Greg"
"Hey coach, even with Mia still hitting with her hands near hear head, Mia in a 3 game span, hit 3 home runs over the fence and a stand up double, three singles and four walks. Only made one out, a shot down first. She never had a series of games like this an especially playing with girls that are this much older. Mia is able to play in 12 and under, but she is playing in the high school division. Our sights are getting ready for October 4 and 5. That is when we go to the U of Florida camp. Their assistant coach has called Mia's coach twice in the past week and wants us to call him this week. Let keep on coarse and work hard, thanks so much for all your help coach."
H. Orlando James
"You're the first I've seen to successfully articulate and adopt human movement into anything practical. What you've put together is very impressive. Most of what I've come across, even from those in the profession that understand human movement are assessment methods and tools to analyze movement and posture only to sell a few methods to correct dysfunction issues. Few are willing or able to explain human movement the way you have. These principles are the key for both performance and injury management. I appreciate the time and effort you put in to help those looking to perfect their craft and for those of us out their trying to help them."
"Love your stuff. Your system turned a unsure, very-bottom-of-the-order 12U baseball player into a #3-in-the-order-all-season confident 13U hitter..."
Discover Exactly What You'll Learn Inside The Suite Of Online Video Courses
If you want to get your hitters tripling their bodyweight in batted ball distance, you need proven and tested step-by-step instructions from someone who's been there and done it for thousands of people just like YOU. The best part is, the system is made up of ageless human movement principles that are validated by science!
Benefits of the Catapult Loading System
- Discover HOW-To Generate More Bat Speed with the Spinal Engine
- HOW-TO Develop Power without Messing with Swing Quality
- Answer the Question of Whether Power REALLY Comes from the Hips
Benefits of Pitch-Plane Domination
- Learn WHY 'Swinging Down' to Create Backspin WILL Dramatically Reduce Line Drives
- HOW-TO Barrel the Ball More Often While Hitting More Line Drives
- Discover HOW-TO Build more Solid Barrel Time onto the Plane of the Pitch Using Knee Action
Benefits of Reaction Time Mastery
- Learn Optimal Stride Principles that are Validated by scientific Research & Study
- Build More Reaction Time into Hitters Giving Clearer Decision Making Ability to Swing with Intent
- Discover HOW-TO Get Hitters Weight Shifting Effectively Using Proven & Tested Techniques
Critical Bonus Videos Included Within Each Course (to name just a few):
- "The Opposite Field Power That Adrian Gonzalez Is Talking About"
- "Train Your Way To A Game Ready Swing"
- "WHY 'Squishing The Bug' Doesn't Work"
By Subscribing To 'The War Room', You'll Also Get:
- A success email per day for 10-days walking you through the program.
- A clear step-by-step hitting recipe, validated by science, that slices through the white noise.
- Over 24-hours of video lessons
- Complete access to ALL four online video courses.
- An affordable monthly price tag.
- Separate easy-to-reference drill modules in each course.
- Online video course access via ANY technological device, with an internet connection.
- Second-to-none HPL coaching support, to see to it you're moving your hitters forward
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not 100% ON-FIRE and Totally Jazzed, if you’re even the slightest bit under-whelmed, if for any reason you decide you aren’t completely satisfied, just email me within the first 60 days and I’ll personally refund you. NO questions asked!
What Are You Waiting For?
Just think how much it is costing you (and your hitters) emotionally every day that you don’t take action on this. The frustration...embarrassment...envying other parents or coaches who’s players crush the ball like it’s no big deal. Reduce your risk, by taking advantage of our 1-week trial subscription, and 60-Day money back guarantee.
You have little to lose and A LOT to gain.
P.S. Remember, this is the same system I use with my 12u hitters, weighing around 100-pounds, that are consistently driving the ball 300-feet*.
*The "fine print": Please don't take these case studies as an even remotely typical result. The hitters I mention didn't dive into my online video courses, they were private local or online clients.They also worked like crazy, and kept on trying even after hitting major obstacles as most baseball or softball hitters on the journey do. Most 12u hitters don't do this. They just show up for a lesson (if local) or gather info. and "get ready" to work...or they throw in the towel and quit at the first bump in the road. It took these hitters a lot of hard work to start seeing favorable hitting outcomes.